Learn more about eliciting requirements techniques applying user stories and acceptance criteria (course is in Portuguese)
If you are new to the agile world and plan to start getting more involved with it, or if you already using Scrum and would like to recycle some concepts, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
The course has approximately 40 lessons and 3h of content. You will understand the existing challenges to gather software requirements and will learn different techniques that will help you to overcome them.
You will learn EVERYTHING that you need to know about User Story and you will understand what you should (and shouldn’t) do in order to have high-quality user stories. You will also learn what you have to do to define good acceptance criteria.
The course is presented in a fun way with a lot of metaphors and REAL EXAMPLES, so you can have a complete immersion. At the end of the course, you will be able to elicit and define software requirements, creating the product backlog.
Every technique and best practices presented in the course can and should BE APPLIED IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING A LESSON. Therefore, you don’t need to wait until the course is done to start getting the results from it.
Who this course is for
Project managers, product managers, product owners, business analista or anyone that wants to start in those careers.
Module 1: Eliciting requirements techniques
- Different terminologies;
- Main techniques to elicit software requirements:
- User interview;
- User observation;
- User story workshop.
Module 2: User Stories
- Why user stories;
- How/When to use it;
- Creating user stories – real scenarios/examples (including non-functional requirements);
- What is acceptance criteria;
- Types of acceptance criteria:
- Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD);
- Useful tips to create high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria;
- What you should (and shouldn’t) do when creating user stories applying the I N V E S T concept
- Real user stories and acceptance criteria examples to download;
- E-Book including the ‘5 ways to define software requirements’ that presents alternative to user stories.
After clicking on the button below you will be redirected to the Udemy site in Portuguese, where you can find out more and buy the course with 15% OFF
*Udemy is an online platform where the course is hosted. You can create an account at Udemy for FREE and it can be done in less than 3 minutes.