Course CSPO Scrum Alliance non-certified
Don’t miss the opportunity to take a Scrum Alliance CSPO course and improve your Product Owner skills
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is a certification offered to professionals who work with Agile Product Management. It is officially issued by the Scrum Alliance and has international recognition.
To obtain it, it is necessary to take part in a 2–day training with an official Scrum Alliance instructor who holds the Scrum Trainer certification from Scrum Alliance, the CST (Certified Scrum Trainer).
After actively participating in the classes, all you need to do is to accept the terms and conditions to acquire your CSPO certification.
Note: Scrum Alliance does NOT require any exam for the applicant to acquire the CSPO certificate.
Thus, Leandro Bodo, who currently holds the CSP-PO (Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner) certification, is on the journey to become an official Scrum Alliance instructor and to be able to offer his students (and non-students) these 2 days of training in the future, along with the official Scrum Alliance CSPO certification.
To do so, he needs to acquire the CST certificate and this process requires validating the material and techniques with ‘volunteer students’, who will provide honest feedback and help him to enhance the course content, before he becomes an official instructor.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to take part in the CSPO remote training without the official Scrum Alliance certificate.
The list below provides a summary of the content that will be covered in the CSPO course, including:
- Scrum Foundation;
- The role/ scope of the PO;
- Product Backlog;
- User Stories;
- Acceptance Criteria;
- Definition of Done;
- Techniques for prioritizing and ordering the backlog, among others.
Basically, you will get everything a person who paid approx. £800 for a CSPO certification, would have (excepting the Scrum Alliance certificate):
- 2 days of training with Leandro as an instructor;
- Dynamics you can use with your team;
- REAL examples and cases;
- Access to all materials used in class (PDF);
- 50% discount on the official CSPO online course when Leandro becomes an official Scrum Alliance instructor;
- 25% discount on any other course offered by Leandro.
Even without the certificate, this course will certainly help you on your path to become a Product Owner or to acquire more experience as a PO.
- 100% of attendance in the 2-day training (dates to be defined), which will take place on Saturdays and Sundays (total of 16hrs);
- Provide honest and constructive feedback;
- Accept the terms and conditions so that your feedback, audio and video can be shared with Scrum Alliance members.
The only prerequisite is to have some experience with products or projects.
Places are LIMITED, so don’t waste time and register your interest below.
* You won’t be charged to register interest.