Hello there!My name is Leandro Bodo, I’ve been working in digital transformation for about ten years, delivering software solutions for a variety of organisations such as BP, Coca-Cola, Unilever, GSK, Smithers e Forest England. Currently, I work as a Senior Technical Product Owner for a Digital Agency in the UK.
- Present: Senior Technical Product Owner – MMT Digital (London/Uppingham, UK)
- 2016: Project Manager – Whites Group (Bingham, UK)
- 2012: Project & Quality Assurance Manager – Hadrion Integrated Systems (Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- 2011: Business Analyst / Product Owner – Hadrion Integrated Systems (Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- 2010: Web Developer – Hadrion Integrated Systems (Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- 2007: Teacher – Microlins Franchising (Lençóis Pta, Brazil)
- 2006: Quality Assurance Analyst – Usina São Manoel (São Manuel, Brazil)
- 1999: Quality Control Analyst – Usina Barra Grande (Lençóis Pta, Brazil)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (UNESP) – 2015
- Specialisation in Software Product Management (University of Alberta) – 2016
- Specialisation in Web Systems Development using Java (USC) – 2012
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems (FACOL) – 2008
- Technician in Chemistry (La Salle) – 2002
Course: How to create the product backlog
For project managers, product managers, product owners, business analists or anyone that wants to start in those careers.