Hello there!My name is Leandro Bodo, I’ve been working in digital transformation for about ten years, delivering software solutions for a variety of organisations such as BP, Coca-Cola, Unilever, GSK, Smithers e Forest England. Currently, I work as a Senior Technical Product Owner for a Digital Agency in the UK.
- Present: Innovation & Engineering Product Lead / Lead TPO – bp/MMT Digital (London/Uppingham, UK)
- 2017: Senior Technical Product Owner – MMT Digital (London/Uppingham, UK)
- 2016: Product Manager – Whites Group (Bingham, UK)
- 2012: Product & Quality Assurance Manager – Hadrion Integrated Systems (Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- 2011: Business Analyst / Product Owner – Hadrion Integrated Systems (Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- 2010: Web Developer – Hadrion Integrated Systems (Ribeirão Preto, Brazil)
- 2007: Teacher – Microlins Franchising (Lençóis Pta, Brazil)
- 2006: Quality Assurance Analyst – Usina São Manoel (São Manuel, Brazil)
- 1999: Quality Control Analyst – Usina Barra Grande (Lençóis Pta, Brazil)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (UNESP) – 2015
- Specialisation in Software Product Management (University of Alberta) – 2016
- Specialisation in Web Systems Development using Java (USC) – 2012
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems (FACOL) – 2008
- Technician in Chemistry (La Salle) – 2002
- Bodo, L.; Oliveira, H. C.; Breve, F. A.; Eler, D. M. Performance indicators analysis in software processes using semi-supervised learning with information visualization. In: 13th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG), p.12, Las Vegas, EUA, 2016.
- Bodo, L.; Oliveira, H. C.; Breve, F. A.; Eler, D. M. Semi-supervised learning applied to performance indicators in software engineering processes. In: International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice (SERP’15), p. 255-261, Las Vegas, EUA, 2015.
- Bodo, L.; Oliveira, H. C.; Breve, F. A.; Marinho, E. P.; Eler, D. M. Aprendizagem de máquina para análise de indicadores na engenharia de software. Interciência e Sociedade, v.4, p. 9-20, Brazil, 2015.
Course: How to create the product backlog
For project managers, product managers, product owners, business analists or anyone that wants to start in those careers.